Scrumptious Simple Garden Salad Recipe that’s made with fresh fruits and vegetables. The salad is dressed with a creamy, delicious, dressing to create a perfect side dish.
Now that the weather is warming up, this garden salad is the perfect way to bring in spring.
It is light, bright, and it is packed with crunchy textures. It is perfect to serve as a main dish and is great for detoxing the body.
Sometimes the best salad recipes are the simplest. This garden salad is also perfect to feed a large crowd. It is not only good as a summer salad recipes, but it’s great all year round. This salad is delicious, filling, this is great for cleansing the body.
- Makes a great option for using leftover chicken.
- The sweet, tangy, dressing intensify the flavor of the salad.
- It’s super simple to prepare.
- 1 Pk. Romaine heart lettuce, or 1 small lettuce head; washed
- Olive oil
- White distilled vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grape tomatoes
- Shredded Carrots
A good garden salad recipe is always adaptable, you can customize it any kind of way you’d like. Here are a few of my favorite ways to change up this salad to make it even more enjoyable:
- Cooked beets
- Shredded Cabbage
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Garden salad consist of lettuce, fruits, vegetables, sometimes cheese and cucumber.
Garden salad is similar to toss salad.
Yes, garden salad can be very healthy depending on the toppings that are added.
MORE SALAD RECIPES TO ENJOY
Please follow us on YouTube to see all of our latest videos!
Simple Garden Salad Recipe
Mango dressing ingredients
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup white distilled vinegar
- 1 tsp. salt and pepper, each
- ⅓ cup vegenaise or mayonnaise will also work, but amy alter the flavor.
- 1 tbsp. honey
Garden Salad Mixture
- 1 romaine heart lettuce
- 1 cucumber sliced, chopped
- 2 radishes sliced
- 1 large Carrot shredded
How To Make The Dressing
- Mix the olive oil, vinegar, salt and pper, and vegenaise in a small bowl and mix well until creamy. Set aside.