Carrot Ginger Apple Juice – Exceptionally healthy fruit vegetable juice to keep you energized, hydrated, and vibrant. Only 3 main ingredients to make this easy Vitamix juice.
This post may contain affiliate links. See my full disclosure here.
Savory Thoughts: Starve your distractions. Feed your focus. Anonymous.
Why Does This Carrot Ginger Apple Juice Recipe Work?
Although I am an avid coffee drinker, I gave up coffee for a short period for personal reasons. While I gave up coffee, I wanted a healthier way to obtain a boost of energy. What better way to prepare and consume a juice that contained a good source of vitamins, fiber, antioxidants, and more importantly, that can be easily be made in my Vitamix.
Reasons To Make This Carrot Juice
The juice is extremely easy to make.
Great for the digestive system, as ginger help stimulate digestion. It helps the body to increase its abilityto get rid of food from the stomach faster.
The ingredients are inexpensive and available throughout the year.
May help prevent certain disease as carrots are antioxidants.
Support weight-lost and constipation.
Contain a good source of fiber and vitamin C
How To Make Juices In A Blender?
A good blender is key when making juices. I love my Vitamix, and I use it as often as I can to make soups, dips, ice cream, milk, and juices.
However, to make this juice, you will need three (3) main ingredients: Apples, carrots, and ginger. Put all of the ingredients in the Vitamix or blender of your choice, blend to liquify, and enjoy.
There’s nothing like natural juices to help detoxify your body as they are full of nutrients.
Although there’s nothing wrong with store-bought juices; however, they contain a lot of sugar and preservatives.
A healthy store-bought juice is great while on the go, but nothing beats homemade juice from your blender.
SAVE THESE APPLE CARROT GINGER JUICE TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARDS!
ALSO, I AM ALWAYS PINNING TASTY RECIPES, LET’S CONNECT ON PINTEREST!
Carrot Ginger Apple Juice
- ½ cup water
- 1 large apple
- 1 large carrot about 3 oz
- 1 inch fresh ginger peeled, optional
- Ice cubes for serving
- Cut the apples into quarters. Discard the seeds, core, and stem. Add the apple to the blender.
- Wash the carrot and cut into 5 pieces. Place in the blender. Then add the water and ginger.
- Put the lid on securely. Turn the dial to the lowest setting – dial 1, start the blender. Gradually increase the highest speed – dial 10, and blend for 45-50 seconds or until completely smooth.
- Use a fine-mesh over a pitcher and pour in the juice, Stir with a spatula or spoon until the liquid has run through. The solids will remain the sieve. Pour the juice into a glass and serve with ice cubes. Enjoy!
RECIPE NOTES TO MAKE CARROT APPLE GINGER JUICE:
- If the ginger is too bitter, add about 2 tbsp. of honey to decrease the bitterness.
- This drink is high in antioxidants, double the measurement to enjoy later.
- Cheesecloth also works well to strain the juice.
- You can also enjoy this juice as a smoothie by not straining it and adding ¼ cup water instead of a ½ cup water.