Make this refreshing and nourishing beet carrot apple juice as part of your healthy morning breakfast choices. It is filling and is rich in beta-carotene and arabinose-oligosaccharides.
This recipe for beetroot juice is high in vitamin C and a whole lot of essential minerals! Each ingredient included in this juice is also high in antioxidants and is great for
Ingredients for beet Juice
This beet juice isn’t just delicious, it’s also loaded with nutrients. This drink will keep your body refreshed and balanced. It’s a simpleblendof water, and with a bit of orange juice. Serves well chilled and throughout the year to help boost your immune system.
For those who do not like beets due to the “earthy” flavor, I included other ingredients to provide some balance to the flavor. My ingredients for juice include:
- 1 medium red beet – Heart-healthy is packed with vitamins and nutrients.
- 3 medium carrots – Good source of fiber, potassium, vitamin K1, and antioxidants.
- 2 cups of orange juice – Improves digestive health and cleanse the skin.
- 2 cups of water – Help flushes body waste.
- 1 Fiji apple – Is known to
helpreducethe risk ofheartattackand heart disease.
How to make the juice?
Wash the vegetables and fruit(s). Cut them in 4 pieces, then place the pieces in a blender.
Add the orange juice and water. Place the lid on the blender, and process on high until all of the vegetables and fruits has dissolved and the texture is liquefied.
Chill in the refrigerator or serve in a tall glass over ice. Enjoy.
Frequently Asked Questions / Notes
Do I need to peel the vegetables? I strongly encourage you to wash the vegetables prior to consuming them. However, peeling or not peeling the vegetables will not affect the taste of the juice. There are tons of nutrients in the vegetable skins as well. For this recipe, I did not peel the vegetables and fruits.
Can I drink this juice daily?
Do I need a juicer to make this beetroot juice? I personally have never made this juice in a user. However, if you have a juicer and feel comfortable using it, then feel free to make the juice in a juicer. Otherwise, I recommend using a high-quality blender, such as this Vitamix, to make this juice.
Beet Carrot Apple Juice
- 1 medium red beet
- 3 medium carrots
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups water
- 1 Fiji apple
- Wash the vegetables and fruit(s). Cut them in 4 pieces, then place the pieces in a blender.
- Add the orange juice and water. Place the lid on the blender, and process on high until all of the vegetables and fruits has dissolved and the texture is liquefied.
- Chill in the refrigerator or serve in a tall glass over ice. Enjoy.