Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings – flavorful, ridiculously delicious, and easy to make right in your kitchen. No need to travel to the local Caribbean store to get these wings. These wings are full of spice and extremely addictive. Eat responsibly 🙂
Savory Thoughts: There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure. ― Paulo Coelho
If you are anything like me, you are a lover of spicy food. Furthermore, you are a chicken wing connoisseur. Since this is the case, my friend, these Jamaican jerk chicken wings were made for you.
It’s hard to beat a good jerk seasoning mix, that’s why I created my homemade Jerk Seasoning for you to enjoy with these wings.
The wings are also perfect as an appetizer or serve as part of a meal.
Jerk blend mix can be made dry or wet. If making the wet version of this seasoning, I recommend using fresh herbs and fresh fruits. All of the ingredients would be placed in a food processor, then use as a marinade for the meat.
Why Does This Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings Work?
- The wings are low-fat oven baked chicken wings.
- Made with homemade seasoning, therefore you know exactly what’s in the blend.
- The chicken wings are moist and juicy.
- Perfect for any day of the week, special occasion, and any time of the year.
How To Make Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings?
Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
Once you gather all of the ingredients to make the jerk seasoning in a bowl; mix well. Set the bowl aside. Next, wash the wings then pat dry.
Apply the seasoning over the wings, cover, and place aside in the fridge for a couple hours or more.
Transfer the chicken to a sheet pan, and let the baking begin for 40 minutes.
Then, broil on low for 10 minutes; flipping to the other side, then serve warm. Enjoy!
SAVE THESE JAMAICAN JERK CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARDS!
ALSO, I AM ALWAYS PINNING TASTY RECIPES, LET’S CONNECT ON PINTEREST!
Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings
- Homemade Jamaican Jerk Seasoning
- 12 Wings
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and pat dry the chicken.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ingredients as listed in the homemade Jamaican Jerk Seasoning.
- Apply the seasoning over the wings, cover, and place aside for a couple hours or more.
- Transfer the chicken to a sheet pan, bake for 40 minutes.
- Broil on both sides on low for 10 minutes then serve warm. Enjoy!