Ready in 5 minutes, this tuna wrap is what you need to make for lunch or dinner. It is so easy to make these tuna rolls, there’s absolutely no cooking involved.
These easy no-cook tuna wraps make great “brown bag” lunches for both kids and adults. No need to warm them up in the microwave. Follow my quick and easy tuna wrap recipe steps below to learn how to make them in no time.
Here’s why this tuna wrap recipe works
You already know we are all about quick dishes in our home, and this wrap is perfect to make while balancing life.
It’s light and refreshing.
Takes less than 10 minutes depending on the ingredients you use.
Pairs well with salads and you control the amount of spice you add to it.
Though not part of this recipe, but I do recommend using the Haitian epis to season the tuna if you want more of a enhance flavor.
How to make this tuna salad wrap
Don’t worry, this fuss free recipe is not complicated at all. The full recipe is also in the recipe card below. In the meantime, here’s a quick step by step guide to making this recipe perfectly each and every single time.
You’ll want to start with a can tuna.
Add the tuna to a bowl. Then add the blue cheese dressing and cayenne pepper. Mix well to combine.
Next, heat the medium tortilla in the microwave for about 10 seconds. Just enough to loosen it up and making it easier to roll without cracking.
Next, apply half of the tuna mixture to the flour tortilla. Then top with spinach, cheese, and tomatoes.
Roll it into a log. Cut the log in half and enjoy.
Pro Tips & Preparation Suggestions For Making Wraps
- Although this recipe is so easy to make and pairs well with salad dishes, here are some of my favorite tips for making great tuna wraps.
- If you’d like to make this recipe low-carb or keto, it is best to use lettuce leaves instead of tortillas.
- Feel free to add in avocados, olives, matchstick carrots, beans, chickpeas, and or cucumber slices.
- I recommend you eat them fast. Unfortunately, they tend to lose their texture as the day goes on.
- They are best to be stored at cool temperature. I recommend a sealed air tight Ziploc bag or container.
- They are best to be eaten within a couple days due to freshness.
What To Serve With These Wraps
Enjoy them as a snack or for lunch. When servings the tuna wraps also consider pairing them with any of these salad recipes:
Asparagus Salad With Cranberry Vinaigrette
More Fish Recipes To Enjoy
After trying this tuna wrap Recipe, we recommend you try one of these recipes next.
It warms our hearts to see the recipes you make from our site.
We’d especially would love to know if you tried this recipe, tag us on Instagram or Facebook so we can see your beautiful dish.
Also, we would appreciate if could give it a star rating below!
Spinach Tuna Salad Wrap Recipe
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Can Opener
- 2 Flour Tortillas Warmed
- 5 Oz. Can Tuna Drained
- 2 Tbsp. Salad Dressing I Used Blue cheese Dressing
- ½ Tsp. Cayenne Pepper Optional
- 1 Cup Spinach Divided
- 2 Slices Pepper Jack Cheese Cut into sticks or baton
- 1 Small Tomato Cut into Sticks
- Add the tuna to a bowl. Then add the blue cheese dressing and cayenne pepper. Mix well to combine.Next, heat the medium tortilla in the microwave for about 10 seconds. Just enough to loosen it up and making it easier to roll without cracking.
- Next, apply half of the tuna mixture to the flour tortilla. Then top with spinach, cheese, and tomatoes.Roll it into a log. Cut the log in half and enjoy.
- Serving suggestions: Avocados, olives, matchstick carrots, beans, chickpeas, and or cucumber slices.
- We recommend you eat them fast. Unfortunately, they tend to lose their texture as the day goes on.
This was such a quick and yummy recipe and comes together in a snap! A healthy dinner option that is a hit all around the table!
I loved how easy this was to make and it felt like I was enjoying a gourmet lunch!
I made this tuna wrap for lunch today and it was amazing! Going to be one of my new go-tos for sure!
This was so delicious! I’ll definitely be making tuna wraps this way from now on. It was so good I wished I’d made more!
I never thought about using blue cheese in tuna rather than mayonnaise. That looks like a great trick – especially with the kick from the cheese.
Yummy! My husband loves this recipe! Can’t wait to make this again for him!
Great! Glad to hear it, Beth!
This is officially my new favorite way to make tuna salad!! The flavors are SO good!
Thank you, Taylor
These tuna wraps were excellent. I have to tell you I enjoyed every single bite and will be making them again soon! They are perfect for lunches. Thanks for another awesome recipe.
Thank you, Heidy!
I’ve never tried blue cheese dressing with tuna before – delish!
It’s delicious with it.
Best meal option when travelling or on a picnic too. Tuna is delicious and I love the wrap combination. Crunchy and cheesy too.
Thank you, Veena!