This Instant Pot Cauliflower Recipe is epic! Quickly cooked in the instant pot, then transformed into a delicious mash potato-like side dish. Easy low carb side dish. Creamy and scrumptious, not to mention it is gluten-free!
Quick and extremely tasty low carb cauliflower recipe! A perfect alternative to potatoes. A savory side dish that pairs great with protein such as this Poulet en sauce, or with Jamaican Curry Goat. It takes only minutes to make. Learn how to cook cauliflower mashed potatoes in your instant pot in no time!
This instant pot cauliflower recipe is perfect for weight watchers too. A Great potato replacement. Best of all, the kids will not notice the difference with this creamy cauliflower puree. I have picky eaters, and they ate it without any issues.
Made in just five minutes in the Instant pot, then blended to perfection in the Vitamix then served as a cauliflower mash. This garlic mashed cauliflower is not only perfect for special occasions but great all year round.
Here’s How To Make Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes?
Gather the ingredients, then cut the florets from the head of the cauliflower. Wash and pat dry the cauliflower. Place in a bowl and set aside.
Add in the cauliflower florets and water. Cook for 5 minutes. Quick release, transfer to a food processor. Mash or puree until desired consistency is reached.
Pour mash cauliflower puree into a serving bowl, garnish with herbs and serve warm. You can certainly pair it with any of these other wonderful dishes: Pepper Steak, Oxtail Stew, Cashew Chicken, and Chicken Karaage.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
For this recipe, we used water. However, you may use vegetable stock to enhance the flavor.
Yes. This vegan cauliflower mashed potatoes can last up to 3 days in the refrigerator in an air tight container.
Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes Vegan
- 1 cauliflower Head florets separated
- 1 cup water
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt or to taste
- ¼ cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Oil and fesh parlsey for garnish
- Separate the florets from the cauliflower head. Rinse and set in a the pot. Add 1 cup water. Cover with lid and turn the valve to sealing. Manual (pressure) cook on high for 5 minutes. Once done, quick release and open remove the lid.
- Remove the cauliflower from the water; drained then transfer to a food processor, or a good quality blender.
- Then add the garlic, salt and pepper, and almond milk, blend to a smooth consistency.
- Transfer to a bowl. Serve and enjoy!