If you are looking for the best keto cashew chicken recipe that tastes just as good as the order you would get from your favorite Asian restaurant, look no further! It’s keto, gluten free, and is made in under 30 minutes.
Juicy and tender, yet crispy pieces of chicken that’s infuse with bold flavors to bring you an irresistible experience from the first bite.
This dish is not only easy to make, you will also enjoy the delicious texture from the vegetables and cashews.
What is Cashew Chicken?
This dish is similar to cashew chicken stir-fry. The vegetables are cooked crisp-tender!
This keto cashew chicken really does taste better than the ones you would get from a restaurant. It is coated in a delicious sweet savory sauce that absorbs a combination of flavors without making the dish soggy.
How to Serve?
Traditionally, this dish is served over a bed of white rice, but you also top it over quinoa, couscous or noodles.
The heat from this sauce helps bring the chicken to life without being overly spicy. The sauce helps keep the meat moist and tender and attach to the veggies beautifully.
Can I Make This in Advance?
Yes, absolutely! You can prepare the chicken and other ingredients the night before. They can be stored in the fridge until you are ready to prepare them.
How to Store Leftovers
It is best to store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days. Remember that when the chicken is cooked, it will start to grow bacteria, I highly recommend that you do not leave it out for longer than 1 hour.
To reheat leftovers, simply reheat them in the microwave or in the wok until heated through.
Other Chicken Recipes You Might Enjoy
Air Fryer Thy Chicken Skewers
By the way, it warms our hearts to see the recipes you make from our site.
Also, we would appreciate if could give it a star rating below!
Cashew Chicken Recipe
- 3 ½ lbs. skinless chicken breast cut in bite size
- 1 cup whole cashews I used the specially selected deluxe brand by Aldi
- ½ cup bell peppers cut in strips
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ⅓ cup green onions chopped
- 6 tablespoon vegetable oil more if needed
- ½ cup honey
- ⅓ cup hoisin sauce
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup water
- Wash, pat dry, and cut the chicken in bite size. Set aside.In a large bowl, add the cornstarch, salt and pepper, mix well. Set aside.
- Coat the chicken then cook until golden brown on all sides. Best to do it in batches.
- Using the same pan or skillet, add a little more oil, add the chicken, bell peppers, green onions, cashew, and ginger. Reduce heat to medium-low. Stir, and cook for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the hoisin sauce, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, honey, and water.Add the sauce to the chicken, combine and cook for 5 minutes.Serve warm with rice.