Hey friends! I’m ending the Holidays festivities with Pumpkin Roll-Ups.
This classic pumpkin roll recipe is surprisingly easy to make. All you need is an enjoyable pumpkin cake and cream cheese filling.
But first, you must combine the dry ingredients in a small bowl, prepare the egg mixture, along with the pumpkin. Stir together until smooth. Bake. Create magic! As simple as that.
I know pumpkin season is over, but I cannot seem to stay away from this cake. If you sprinkle a little powder sugar over the rolls, you’ll be sure to impress your guests.
These rolls are also great with this Sweet Monsoon Chai Tea.
There is hope for you beyond the scope of human limitation. Unless you look for it, you are not going to get it by looking at the natural and being dictated by your feelings.
Pumpkin Roll Ups
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3 eggs
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ cup flour
- ½ cups pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 cup sugar
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Using the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the eggs until it starts to foam. Then one at a time, gradually add the baking soda, salt, flour, pumpkin puree, nutmeg, and sugar. Mix well until the batter becomes thick.
- Pour into a lined cookie sheet, spreading the batter evenly, and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Immediately remove the cake from the cookie sheet and place on a cleaned towel.
- Roll the towel and the cake together starting with the shorter end. Place on a cooling rack and allow to sit for 30 minutes.
- While the cake is cooling make the filling. Use the Individual Cheesecake Bites filling recipe to make the filling. Increase the measurements as needed to cover the cake.
- Unroll the cake after 30 minutes. Spread the filling over the cake. Then tightly roll the cake again using a plastic wrap. Place in the refrigerator for several hours (overnight is best) to allow the cake to set.
- Remove the cake from the refrigerator, unwrap, then cut to your desired size. Enjoy!
When rolling the cake with the towel, it is best to lightly coat the towel with flour to avoid sticking.
When rolling the cake with the plastic wrap, be careful so that the cake does not break.