This spaghetti pizza casserole is a perfect combination of kids’ favorite meals. There’s absolutely nothing better than combining Pizza and Spaghetti into one dish to create an easy no fuss meal! The BEST Spaghetti Pizza Casserole EVER!
Savory Thoughts: Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all. — Dale Carnegie
As a mom to small children, dinner recommendations are always the same: Pizza or Spaghetti. I’ll be honest, I am not a fan of baked spaghetti. I think certain foods should be just as they are. However, when you have small children, you have to be open-minded. My girlfriend told me about spaghetti pizza a few months ago and her exact words were “your kids will love it!” Boy, was she right!
I’ve made this dish for them a few times now and it’s never off the menu. They ask for it every chance they get. Most times, especially on the weekends, I take them up on the offer because this dish is so easy to make.
I have modified this dish to make it gluten-free as well by preparing with gluten-free pasta.
The kiddos finished the entire dish in ONE DAY! It is cheesy and easy to make.
Here’s why this spaghetti pizza recipe work:
It is kid-friendly.
It feeds a large crowd.
It takes just minutes to throw together and bake.
It is filling.
This dish is great for prep ahead meal.
Still works well with your favorite bread or garlic bread.
You can use my homemade marinara sauce or store-bought pasta sauce. For this recipe
This dish is so much easier than making pizza. You literally throw everything together in one dish then bake until golden brown on top.
So, here’s how I made this dish.
I first cooked the gluten-free pasta in accordance to the directions listed on the box. Drained. And added the pasta sauce, cheese, eggs mixture, salt and pepper. Toss everything then transferred to the baking dish. Topped with more cheese, turkey pepperoni and more cheese, bake for 25 minutes on 350 degrees. Let cool, serve warm.
Latest Video: Vegetable Lo Mein
If you are looking for a kid-friendly, no fuss recipe, then this is the recipe you need to add to your quick easy meal collection. This meal is perfect for the days you do not want to cook, but want something quick and easy, yet
SAVE THIS SPAGHETTI PIZZA CASSEROLE RECIPE TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARDS!
ALSO, I AM ALWAYS PINNING TASTY RECIPES, LET’S CONNECT ON PINTEREST!
Spaghetti Pizza Casserole
- 1 Box Gluten-Free Spaghetti
- 3 Large Eggs
- ¼ Cup Milk
- ½ Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 ½ Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Jar Pasta Sauce or Marinara Sauce
- Turkey Pepperoni
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon Salt and pepper or to taste
- ½ Cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- First, cook the gluten-free pasta (or the pasta of your choice) in accordance with the directions listed on the box. Drained.
- Combine eggs and milk together and set aside.
- Add the pasta sauce, cheese, eggs mixture, salt and pepper, and all the other ingredients. Toss everything together, then transferred to the baking dish.
- Topped with more cheese, turkey pepperoni, and more cheese, bake for 25 minutes on 350 degrees. Let cool, serve warm.