Instant Pot Beef Back Ribs are the most succulent fall-off-the-bone ribs. With this recipe, we bring a small taste of the Caribbean by coating it with a Homemade Mango BBQ Jerk Sauce.
Savory Thoughts: Setting goals is the first step into turning the invisible into the visible. – Tony Robbins
These ribs are delicious and they are so easy to make. They pair well with my Haitian rice and beans or my fresh garden salad. The rack is cook to perfection, and they are the tastiest, and finger-licking good ribs you’ll prepare in the least amount of time!
I love my Haitian Food recipes. It’s only natural I bring some Caribbean-style flavor to this instant pot beef ribs recipe.
The sweet and savory flavor will add balance to your taste palate. Broil the ribs in the oven for a couple of minutes to seal in the sauce.
How to make BBQ beef short ribs pressure cooker?
Although I love my summer recipes, there’s no limitation when it comes to comfort food. I don’t believe one should wait for the season to change to enjoy comforting foods.
The recipe is simple and quite easy. The first step you’ll want to take is to remove the skin from the bottom of the rack of ribs. This method includes placing the knife under the skin to loosen it. Then, peel it towards you to remove the membrane from the back of the ribs.
Wash and pat dry the ribs.
Marinate the meat for 30 minutes or longer with the ingredients listed in the recipe card below.
Prepare the sauce, then coat the meat once cooked.
Transfer the coated meat to a baking sheet and broil for a couple of minutes.
Enjoy with your favorite side. Simple as that!
These ribs are the easiest and quickest instant pot ribs you’ll want to make in your pressure cooker! You no longer need to spend hours waiting for the ribs to cook.
SAVE THIS INSTANT POT BEEF BACK RIBS TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARDS!
ALSO, I AM ALWAYS PINNING TASTY RECIPES, LET’S CONNECT ON PINTEREST!
Here’s how to make the Instant Pot Beef Back Ribs:
Instant Pot Beef Back Ribs With Caribbean Mango BBQ Jerk Sauce
How to make instant pot beef ribs rack
- 2 lbs. beef rib rack
- 1 cup orange juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds or ground cumin
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup honey or ¼ cup sugar is fine
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
How to make Homemade Mango BBQ Jerk Sauce
- 1 mango ripe
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp allspice
- 1 tbsp black peppercorn
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp ground ginger or fresh ginger will work
- ¼ cup parsley fresh
- ¼ cup tomato sauce
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tbsp molasses
- 1 tbsp liquid smoke
- 2 tbsp thyme fresh
- ¼ cup onions
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup orange juice
How to cook beef ribs rack in the instant pot
- Wash and pat dry the ribs. Then, place the ribs in the instant pot.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- In a separte bowl, combine the orange juice, cumin, honey, apple cider, garlic, chili powder, and dijon mustard. Mix well and pour over the meat. Coat well and cover. Marinate for 30 minutes or longer.
- Close the instant pot with the cover and turn the knob to sealing.
- Click on Meat/Stew button. Cook for 40 minutes on high. Then quick release once cooked.
- Remove the meat and place the ribs on a baking sheet. Coat with the BBQ sauce and broil for a couple of minutes to seal in the sauce. Serve warm with your choice of side. Enjoy.
How to make BBQ Jerk Sauce
- Place all of the ingredients in a food processor or good quality blender.
- Blend well until smooth.
- Apply to meat.