Honey Dijon Salmon – Air Fryer Recipe is a quick, easy, and a healthy weeknight dinner. A hearty baked salmon recipe that’s fuss-free! Baked salmon fillet made in the air fryer to perfection. A flavorful simple meal that that’s ready in 10 minutes.
Savory Thoughts: Every day is filled with new opportunities for you to become successful at.
Why Does This Air Fryer Honey Dijon Salmon Recipe Work?
- Versatile and pairs well with any side dish.
- Prepared the night before and ready to cook the next day.
- Made in the air fryer and completed in 10 minutes.
- Slathered with a sweet-savory, acidic flavor.
- Moist, light and flaky.
- Great for a
- Delicious healthy dinner recipe to serve with rice or salad.
HOW DO YOU MAKE HONEY DIJON MUSTARD GLAZED?
To make the glaze, combine the honey, Dijon mustard, chopped parsley and basil, oilive oil, and lime juice in a small bowl. Then, whisk in the ginger, salt, and pepper.
Once you wash and pat dry the salmon, it’s time to coat it. Spoon or pour the glaze or sauce over the salmon. Be sure to use a pan that’s suitable to fit in the air fryer. I used a 6 inch cake pan.
Salmon is very easy to cook. It is also a great source of protein and omega 3. Cooking salmon in the air fryer will not dry out as the there is a time on the air fryer to alert you when it is done.
Place the baking pan in the air fryer basket.
Then cook to perfection!
It doesn’t hurt to add a little pepper on top 🙂
Enjoy with your preferred side dish. 🙂
SAVE THIS HONEY DIJON RECIPE TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARDS!
ALSO, I AM ALWAYS PINNING TASTY RECIPES, LET’S CONNECT ON PINTEREST!
HOW TO COOK THE SALMON IN THE AIR FRYER?
Honey Dijon Salmon – Air Fryer Recipe
- 1 lb salmon
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley finely chopped
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup Honey
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tbsp fresh basil finely chopped
- Remove the scale (or the skiand wash the salmon. Pat dry. And place in a large plate or baking pan suitable to fit in the air fryer basket. Set aside.
- Chop the parsley and basil. Set aside.
- To make the glaze, combine the honey, Dijon mustard, chopped parsley, basil, olive oil, and lime juice in a small bowl. Then, whisk in the ginger, salt, and pepper. Meanwhile, preheat the air fryer.
- Spoon or pour the mixture on top of the salmon.
- Place the salmon in the air fryer basket, set the temperature to 380 degrees and bake or air fry for 10 minutes. Enjoy with your preferred side dish.