Nothing screams fall like a warm bowl of Turkey Bean Chili. It’s very flavorful, filling, healthy, quick, and easy to make. Perfect for fall and the winter cold days and nights.
Why you need to make this chili
- This easy chili can be made on the stove, slow cooker or Instant Pot.
- There’s very little prep time needed and you’ll eat in 15 to 20 minutes!
- The chili is filled with deep, rich flavor.
- Makes the perfect meal prep throughout the week.
How to make this bean chili
Don’t worry, this fuss free chili recipe is not complicated at all. The full recipe is also in the recipe card below with the exact ingredients and measurements. In the meantime, here’s a quick step by step guide to making this recipe perfectly each and every single time. You’ll want to start by browning the meat.
Add tomatoes, garlic, onion, red peppers, green peppers, beans, stock, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, bay leaves, chili powder, cloves, cumin, and salt to the ground turkey. Stir to combine; cover.
Cook on MED-HIGH for about 15 minutes.
Serve warm and enjoy!
The sauce is created with lots of bold delicious flavor.
How To Freeze and Reheat Chili
The chili taste just as great after it has been frozen. First, let the chili cool completely before transferring it to a freezer safe container.
To reheat the chili, transfer the chili to the refrigerator the night before the thaw, then reheat on the stove or microwave.
This is such a tasty weeknight meal! You’re going to love this Turkey Bean Chili recipe, all you really need are just a few ingredients to prepare dinner in no time for your family to devour.
Other Soups and Chili to enjoy
ALSO, I AM ALWAYS PINNING TASTY RECIPES, LET’S CONNECT ON PINTEREST!
TURKEY & BEAN CHILI
- 2 tbsp Mazola® Corn Oil
- 2 lbs. each ground turkey
- 1 can (14.5 oz). diced tomatoes I used fire roasted diced tomatoes with seasoning
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 onion chopped
- ¼ cup chopped red bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped green pepper
- 1 can (15.5oz) organic great northern beans
- 1 can (15.5oz) organic black beans
- 1 container (32oz) chicken stock
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp. fresh thyme
- 2 tbsp. fresh basil
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley
- Heat oil in pan on MED-HIGAdd ground turkey; cook, stirring, about 8 minutes or until crumbled and fully cooked.
- Add tomatoes, garlic, onion, red peppers, green peppers, beans, stock, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, bay leaves, chili powder, cloves, cumin, and salt to the ground turkey. Stir to combine; cover.
- Cook on MED-HIGH for about 15 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!