This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ChooseMazola #CollectiveBias
Nothing screams fall like a warm bowl of Turkey Bean Chili. In fact, this bean chili was made with Mazola® Corn Oil. I was so impressed to find out that Mazola® Corn Oil reduces cholesterol 2x more than extra virgin olive oil! To learn more about this claim, see Mazola.com. This is awesome to hear. It is great to know that the ingredients we use to create delicious foods for our loved ones are not only great in taste, but is also help improve our bodies along the way.
September is National Cholesterol Awareness month, this is the perfect time to learn more about how to reduce your cholesterol intake. Furthermore, I’ve learned that Mazola Corn Oil is an all-purpose, cholesterol free cooking oil that is a smart heart-healthy* choice for your family. *See Mazola.com for more information on the relationship between corn oil and heart health. It has a variety of uses including baking, grilling, sautéing, stir frying, or mixing up a marinade or dressing. I have used Mazola Corn Oil to make my country style steak which you can read about here.
How to make Turkey Bean Chili?
I’m so excited to share with you my delicious bean chili recipe I made using this corn oil. It’s very easy to make, and it is ready in just 30 minutes! To make this delicious turkey chili, I swapped three health-friendly ingredients to lighten up my recipe.
- I used Mazola Corn Oil instead of vegetable oil.
- I used organicbeans and ground turkey instead of ground beef.
- Last, I used fresh herbs such as parsley, basil, and thyme from my garden as a topping/garnish instead of cheese and sour cream.
Super easy, tasty ground turkey bean chili that only takes a few minutes to prepare with Mazola Corn Oil.
The sauce is created with lots of bold delicious flavor.
This is such a tasty weeknight meal! You’re going to love this Turkey Bean Chili recipe, all you really need is a bottle of Mazola Corn Oil, and a few ingredients to prepare dinner in no time for your family to devour.
ALSO, I AM ALWAYS PINNING TASTY RECIPES, LET’S CONNECT ON PINTEREST!
HERE’S HOW TO THIS AMAZING TURKEY BEAN CHILI RECIPE:
TURKEY BEAN CHILI RECIPE
- 2 tbsp Mazola® Corn Oil
- 2 lbs. each ground turkey
- 1 can (14.5 odiced tomatoes I used fire roasted diced tomatoes with seasoning
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 onion chopped
- ¼ cup chopped red bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped red green pepper
- 1 can (15.5 oorganic great northern beans
- 1 can (15.5 oorganic black beans
- 1 container (32 ochicken stock
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp. fresh thyme
- 2 tbsp. fresh basil
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley
- Heat oil in pan on MED-HIGAdd ground turkey; cook, stirring, about 8 minutes or until crumbled and fully cooked.
- Add tomatoes, garlic, onion, red peppers, green peppers, beans, stock, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, bay leaves, chili powder, cloves, cumin, and salt to the ground turkey. Stir to combine; cover.
- Cook on MED-HIGH for about 15 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!