Non-Alcoholic Sangria Recipe (Sangria Mocktail) – Pretty drinks are essential in the summer. This virgin sangria does not disappoint. It is gorgeous, refreshing, alcohol-free, and everyone in the family can enjoy every sip while eating these grilled chicken fajita skewers.
Savory Thoughts: Your problem isn’t the problem, it’s your attitude about the problem. – Ann Brashares
This non-alcoholic sangria mocktail is fantastic to serve at your next gathering. You can make a big batch or make enough for yourself to enjoy in the evening after a long day.
The gorgeous color and flavor are from grape juice, cranberry juice, and orange juice. Fresh orange, lemon, and lime wheels are also added to make it look like the real deal but without the booze being added. Trust me when I tell you, you will not miss the alcohol. I sure did not miss it when I made my Pina Colada Mocktail.
My kids love that they get to enjoy this drink – no need to sit at the kids’ table with this drink. This drink makes them feel all grown-up!
This stunning sangria mocktail drink is effortless, can be prepared ahead of time.
How to make virgin sangria?
To make this gorgeous, girlie, sangria mix, you will need red grape juice, chilled orange juice, chilled cranberry juice, fresh lemon juice, fresh lime juice, and ice cubes.
Add all the liquids in a suitable size pitcher, along with orange, lime, and lemon wedges or wheels, stir. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours prior to serving.
When ready to serve, add ice and more lemon and lime wedges to garnish. Serve immediately.
What kind of fruits to add when making this non-alcoholic sangria recipe?
You can add any fruits you’d like; your choice completely. Below are some options to consider:
- Oranges – like I have done in this recipe.
- Lemons – which are added in this recipe.
- Limes – are included in this recipe.
SAVE THIS VIRGIN SANGRIA RECIPE TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARDS!
ALSO, I AM ALWAYS PINNING TASTY RECIPES, LET’S CONNECT ON PINTEREST!
Non-Alcoholic Sangria Recipe (Sangria Mocktail)
- 1 cup grape juice
- ½ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup cranberry juice
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ice cubes
- lemon, orange, and lime slices or wedges
- In a large bowl or pitcher, add all the liquids along with the orange, lime, and lemon slices (leave some on reserve to decorate), stir. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours prior to serving.
- When ready to serve, add ice and more lemon and lime slices to garnish. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Non-alcoholic beverages Notes:
- Use fresh lemon and lime if possible. This will help enhance the flavor of the drink.
- Add frozen fruits to keep the drink cold longer; especially if leaving it outside to serve.
- It is best to chill the drink a couple of hours before serving.
- Try not too much ice as it will dilute the drink.