This Blueberry Milkshake with Almond milk and banana is smooth, creamy, and super delicious. Perfect way to beat the summer temperature and quench your thirst with this delectable shake.
In case you haven’t noticed, I sort of have a thing for blueberries and almond milk. I love how you can easily pick up blueberries for a quick snack, or use in recipes like this blueberry muffins for breakfast.
This recipe for blueberry banana shake is truly amazing. Healthy-ish and easy to make. I don’t even want to call it a recipe – that’s how easy it is to make.
The all natural ice cream is made with just sweet cream, milk, and sugar, nothing extra. I used unsweetened almond vanilla milk to reduce the sugar content in the drink. But don’t worry, I did not sacrifice flavor for “healthy-ish”.
I decided to share this drink after making it for hubby. He raved so much about how delicious it was and that I should include it for the blog. It’s a simple summer ice cream treat you can make in your own kitchen.
How to Make this Milkshake
The full recipe is below in the recipe card. Here are the step-by-step instructions with photo guide to make this drink with ease.
Simply mix a little almond milk, berries, banana, and ice cream until it’s well combined Pour it in a glass, topped with whipped cream (optional) and enjoy!
- If you don’t have fresh blueberries, you can use frozen blueberries.
- You can use Yogurt instead of milk.
- You do not have to use ice cream, although it’s my favorite to use. We prefer the all natural ice cream. If you don’t have frozen yogurt, regular plain yogurt will work as well.
If you loved this Strawberry Banana Shake, try this Pineapple smoothie for breakfast.
More Drinks to try
By the way, it warms our hearts to see the recipes you make from this site, and we’d especially would love to know if you tried this blueberry milkshake.
Also, we would appreciate if could give it a star rating below!
- 1 1/2 Cup All natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/3 Cup Unsweetened Almond Vanilla Milk may go up to 1/2 cups to make it thinner
- 1/2 Cup Blueberries
- 1 Ripe Banana
- Whipped Cream Optional
- Mix the almond milk, blueberries, banana, and ice cream until it’s well combined.
- Pour the blueberry shake in a glass, top with whipped cream (optional) and enjoy!
- Use a high quality blender to blend all of the berries to avoid lumps.
- This recipe works with any flavored ice cream.