Say hello to frozen sweet potato fries in air fryer, and good bye to deep fried fries.
These fries are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. You can season them however fits your fancy; although, I think simply adding salt and pepper will do the trick.
Because they are frozen, pre-cut, and depending on the bag, already seasoned, these fries are available year-around.
They’re seasoned with paprika and garlic powder and baked in the oven until perfectly crispy. Spiralized sweet potato fries make for the perfect healthy snack recipe.
These ready-made sweet potato fries are just like the deep-fried ones. These pre-made French fries will eliminate the efforts of peeling and chopping your sweet potatoes.
Why you need to make these frozen fries
- All that’s required are a bag of frozen fries (your choice), an air fryer, and salt which is completely optional.
- They are healthier than deep fried.
- They make the most perfect snack and everyone in the family will enjoy them.
- Guilt free appetizer!
How To Cook Frozen Sweet Potato Fries In An Air Fryer
I don’t even want to call this a recipe as it is so easy. However, the full measurements are listed on the recipe card below so you can make them perfectly each time!
Start with preheating. Preheat your air fryer and spray the basket with coconut oil or olive oil. This will prevent the fries from sticking to the basket.
Transfer the fries to the basket. Fill the air fryer basket with half the fries from the bag. Cook for 15-20 minutes. Shake fries halfway through the air fry cycle. Repeat the steps if necessary.
Air Fryer Pro Tip For Air Fryer Frozen Sweet Potato Fries
- Avoid using oil or too much oil on your fries so they do not result in mush.
- If the fries are not crispy enough, put them back in the air fryer for a couple more minutes at a time.
HOW TO REHEAT SWEET POTATOES IN THE AIR FRYER?
You can easily reheat the fries in the air fryer at 360 degrees for 2-3 minutes.
OTHER AIR FRYER RECIPES YOU’LL ENJOY
Looking for more air fryer recipe inspirations? If you love traditional recipes, then these suggestions will fit right in on your menu rotation!
More Air Fryer Fries To Enjoy
How To Cook Frozen Sweet Potato Fries In Air Fryer
- 1 Lb. Bag Frozen Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil Or coconut oil
- Salt To Taste Optional