This Blueberry Smoothie With Almond Milk is healthy and makes an easy breakfast or snack for adults and children. It is light but yet packed with delicious flavor. Easily make this Vitamix Blueberry Smoothie with fresh or frozen berries, yogurt, almond milk, flax seeds, and banana. A fun and healthy way to start the day!
Savory Thoughts: There are no boring situations, just bored minds.
Why Does This B
lueberry Smoothie Recipe Work?
It is refreshing and perfect for on-the-go-breakfast.
- Sugar-free smoothie.
- Great for the digestive system.
- Fights against inflammation.
- Energy Booster.
- Easy to make.
- Kid friendly recipe.
- Filled with nutrients.
- Healthy meal replacement.
- Great for on the go breakfast.
- Blueberries are high in antioxidants and phytonutrients.
- Berries are known to help fight certain cancer.
- Berries are good for the heart.
- Great for the skin and lowers blood pressure.
- It is also refreshing.
I love adding bananas to my smoothie, I even included bananas in my pineapple banana smoothie. It’s a great way to enhance the sweet flavors and cut down the toughness or tart flavor from the berries.
What Ingredients Are Needed To Make Blueberry Smoothie Recipe?
You will need fresh or frozen berries, yogurt, flax seeds, banana, and almond milk. If you do not have almond milk, you may substitute it with 1 percent milk or coconut milk.
How To Make Blueberry Smoothie Recipe?
Gather all of the ingredients and place them in your preferred blender.
For this recipe, I used my Vitamix to make this recipe.
Place all of the ingredients in the Vitamix, start blending at the lowest speed then gradually increase the speed to the highest speed. Blend for 45-50 seconds or a little longer to make sure all of the fruits are blended.
Serve cold. Enjoy!
Easy as 1-2-3! See full directions below.
SAVE THIS BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIE WITH ALMOND MILK TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARDS!
ALSO, I AM ALWAYS PINNING TASTY RECIPES, LET’S CONNECT ON PINTEREST!
Blueberry Smoothie With Almond Milk
- 2 tsp Flax seed
- ⅓ cup Plain yogurt or greek yogurt
- 2 cups Frozen blueberries
- 1 ½ cup Almond Milk
- 1 Banana
- Gather all of the ingredients and place them in the Vitamix or your preferred blender. Blend on low then gradually increase to the highest speed. Blend for 45 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour in serving glass and enjoy.