Make your favorite Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino at home with pumpkin puree, coffee, milk, and fall spices. It tastes better than store-bought!
How to Make the Best Pumpkin Spice Latte at Home
Like many of you, the moment Fall hits, we usually rush to our local coffee shop and order a pumpkin spice latte. We love this seasonal flavor so much, we had to incorporate this recipe in our blog.
This recipe is easy. It’s the type of latte you’d enjoy with a good book, some soft music in the background, and cozy up by the fire place. Yes, I am a sucker for anything soothing with a romantic ambience.
I bet you have most, if not all of the ingredients you need to make this pumpkin spice latte recipe right now. It also comes together in under 10 minutes!
Why You Need To Make This Spice Frappuccino
Giving that most of us are staying at home this year, if you are looking for another reason to save your money and calories by making your own Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino at home, I can tell you, all you’ll need is 10 minutes of your times or less!
I recommend using strong coffee to fully enjoy the coffee shop experience in this latte. If you want to be modest and subtle, by all means keep it caffeine-free for a yummy, kid-friendly drink.
We love a good cup of coffee any day. However, during Fall and the Holiday season, and especially on the weekends, we tend to splurge more on our coffee.
You may use any milk you have on hand, from fat free milk to nut milk to keep it vegan. If you don’t want to use sugar, that’s fine too. You can have it as is, or use maple syrup to sweeten it.
This delicious coffee drink is also:
- Kid-friendly. There’s no espresso in this pumpkin spice latte recipe. Keep it kid friendly by removing the coffee. Keep it simple so that the kiddos can enjoy this hug in a cup like Dom and Dad!
- Customizable. We used strongly-brewed coffee to make this latte instead of an espresso machine. Canned or homemade pumpkin puree both works well in this recipe.
- Economical. Think about it, at the local coffee shop, you’d spend almost $7 for one cup. You can make this over and over again with the already made pumpkin pie spice.
- Healthier. In this recipe, we used Whipped creamed to top it off. This is completely optional. We find that the foam from the pumpkin mix works well, and has no sugar.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The Pumpkin Spice Latte or Frappuccino is a delicious coffee drink made with fall spice, milk, your choice of sweetener, and sometimes topped with whipped cream.
Yes, it is absolutely delicious if you are a coffee drinker or someone who enjoys a warm cup of milk.
It can be with or without caffeine. It depends on the coffee you use. Both version will work well in this recipe.
More Easy Pumpkin Recipes You’ll Love:
By the way, it warms our hearts to see the recipes you make from our site.
Also, we would appreciate if could give it a star rating below!
Pumpkin Spice Latte Frappuccino
- 1 ½ Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- ¼ Cup Pumpkin puree
- 1 Tsp. Pumpkin pie spice
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 Cup Strongly brewed coffee
- Whipped cream or coconut cream for topping optional
- Sweetener optional
- Add almond milk, pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, sweetener if using some, and pumpkin pie spice to a small saucepan over medium-high heat.Stir or whisk until everything is well incorporated. Cook until the milk starts to foam and bubble. This process takes about 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Pour coffee in a cup (desired quantity) and add the pumpkin mixture. Top with whipped cream or coconut cream and ground cinnamon. Enjoy!