Carrot Ginger Apple Juice
Exceptionally healthy fruit vegetable juice to keep you energized, hydrated, and vibrant. Only 3 main ingredients to make this easy Vitamix Carrot Ginger Apple Juice.
Servings 1 Serving
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 large apple
- 1 large carrot about 3 oz
- 1 inch fresh ginger peeled, optional
- Ice cubes for serving
Cut the apples into quarters. Discard the seeds, core, and stem. Add the apple to the blender.
Wash the carrot and cut into 5 pieces. Place in the blender. Then add the water and ginger.
Put the lid on securely. Turn the dial to the lowest setting - dial 1, start the blender. Gradually increase the highest speed - dial 10, and blend for 45-50 seconds or until completely smooth.
Use a fine-mesh over a pitcher and pour in the juice, Stir with a spatula or spoon until the liquid has run through. The solids will remain the sieve. Pour the juice into a glass and serve with ice cubes. Enjoy!
RECIPE NOTES TO MAKE CARROT APPLE GINGER JUICE:
- If the ginger is too bitter, add about 2 tbsp. of honey to decrease the bitterness.
- This drink is high in antioxidants, double the measurement to enjoy later.
- Cheesecloth also works well to strain the juice.
- You can also enjoy this juice as a smoothie by not straining it and adding ¼ cup water instead of a ½ cup water.
Serving: 1Serving | Calories: 116kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 61mg | Potassium: 450mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 14300IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 170mg | Iron: 0.5mg