– Preheat the oven. – Wash and pat dry the chicken. Cut the chicken. In a skillet with heat oil, cook the chicken until golden brown on all sides. Then transfer to a paper toweled plate. Do not discard the oil.
– Add the onions and garlic and cook until fragrant. Then transfer the onions and garlic, including the oil into a baking dish.
– Add the paprika, allspice, better than bouillon or Haitian epis, and turmeric. Mix well.
– Add the rice and water. Rice vinegar and chicken. Topped with parsley. Mix well. Cover with aluminum foil.
– Bake covered on 350 degrees.
– Then add the peas and mix well, cover, and bake again. Remove from the oven, fluff and let cool.
– Serve warm and enjoy.