INSTANT POT CABBAGE PRO TIP:
1. Can I add more veggies to the cabbage? Absolutely. I like cabbage because it pairs well with other vegetables and absorbs flavor well. You are not limited to the amount of vegetables you can add. The more the better.
2. Which broth is best to use? You can use any broth: chicken, beef, vegetable; all are great options.
3. Can I use dry herbs? Yes, you can add dry or fresh herbs to help enhance the flavor of this side dish. Use what you have on hand.
4. Can I use pre-shredded cabbage? If you are using shredded cabbage, I recommend keeping a close eye on it as you do not want the cabbage to overcook.
5. Can I use frozen vegetables? Yes, absolutely. You can use frozen or fresh vegetables to accompany this side dish. Whatever you have on hand is perfectly fine with add.
6. Although this a side dish, the more ingredients you add will transform this dish into a more comprehensive dish.