Mixed Vegetables Mushroom Soup
Delicious and nutritious Mixed Vegetables Mushroom Soup that only takes 15 minutes to make. This soup is full of flavor and will not disappoint.
Servings 4 people
- 14.5 oz. beef broth
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- ⅓ cup frozen mixed vegetables
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onions
- pinch salt optional
In a small saucepan, heat the beef broth and frozen vegetables. Add all of the remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook for 15 minutes on medium-low heat. Serve warm and enjoy.
Tips and Notes / Most Noteworthy:
- It is best to use low-sodium beef or vegetable broth if you plan to add salt.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 32kcal | Carbohydrates: 3.4g | Protein: 3.2g | Fat: 0.7g | Saturated Fat: 0.2g | Sodium: 377mg | Potassium: 193mg | Fiber: 1.1g | Sugar: 1.2g | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 0.9mg