Air Fryer Cinnamon Roll Recipe
These air fryer cinnamon rolls are warm, quick, and are totally delicious! If you’re looking to save time in the morning and wake up to warm cinnamon roll goodness to enjoy with your cup of coffee, then these air fryer rolls are what you need.
Servings 5 Servings
- Bread Dough
- 1 Stick Butter Melted
- 2 ½ Tbsp. Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- 8 Oz. Cream Cheese Full fat
- ½ Cup Confectioners Sugar plus ¼ cup
- ½ Cup Milk
Prepare the bread in accordance to the instructions listed on the Milk Buns post. Next, while the dough proof (1st hour), using cake stand mix together the sugar, milk, cream cheese, until well combined. Set aside in the fridge Place the dough on floured surface and divide the dough in half. Roll the dough and prepare the cinnamon mixture. In a separate bowl melt the butter, then add the sugar and cinnamon. Spread the cinnamon mixture on the dough (both). Roll the dough into a log, pressing the sides to seal. Then cut the dough into 8 pieces. Place the dough in the air fryer basket, pressing down lightly from the top. Cover with paper towel and let rise again for 45 minutes in a warm place.
Remove the rolls from the packet and place in the air fryer. Air fry for 18 minutes or until fully cooked at 325 degrees.
Remove the rolls from the air fryer, then apply the cream cheese frosting. Serve and enjoy!
If you would prefer to use Store-bought cinnamon rolls, place the rolls in the air fryer and cook for 8 minutes 340 degrees.
**** When printing the recipe, please unselect the camera so that the pictures are NOT printed with the recipe (if preferred).
- The cream cheese frosting can be stored in an airtight freezer-friendly container for up to a month.
- Spread the rolls apart for even cooking and also to allow the bread to spread/expand.
- Spraying the air fryer is not necessary as the rolls will not stick to the bottom of the basket.
- Depending on the air fryer you have, the temperature and cooking time may vary. I recommend working in 2-minute increments to avoid burning or overcooking the cinnamon rolls.
***Calories are estimated per serving***
- When making the cream cheese frosting, be sure to use a block of cream cheese, not cream cheese spread.
Serving: 5Servings | Calories: 211kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 179mg | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 6IU | Calcium: 13mg