Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls W/Cream Cheese Frosting
These air fryer cinnamon rolls are warm, quick, and are totally delicious! If you’re looking to save time in the morning and wake up to warm cinnamon roll goodness to enjoy with your cup of coffee, then these air fryer rolls are what you need.
Servings 5 Servings
- 1 Pk. Cinnamon Rolls Jumbo
- 8 Oz. Cream Cheese Full fat
- 1/2 Cup Confectioners Sugar plus 1/4 cup
- 1 Stick Butter
- 1/2 Cup Milk
Using cake stand, mix together the sugar, milk, cream cheese, and butter until smooth and well combined. Set aside.
Remove the rolls from the packet and place in the air fryer. Air fry for 8 minutes or until fully cooked at 380 degrees.
Remove the rolls from the air fryer, then apply the cream cheese frosting. Serve and enjoy!
Tips for making cinnamon rolls in the air fryer
- Not all air fryers are made the same. Some require you to preheat the machine prior to cooking in it, like this Crux air fryer.
- The cream cheese frosting can be stored in an airtight freezer-friendly container for up to a month.
- Spread the rolls apart for even cooking and also to allow the bread to spread/expand.
- Spraying the air fryer is not necessary as the rolls will not stick to the bottom of the basket.
- Depending on the air fryer you have, the temperature and cooking time may vary. I recommend working in 2-minute increments to avoid burning or overcooking the cinnamon rolls.
***Calories are estimated per serving***
- When making the cream cheese frosting, be sure to use a block of cream cheese, not cream cheese spread.
Serving: 5Servings | Calories: 211kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 179mg | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 6IU | Calcium: 13mg