Air Fryer Garlic Mushrooms
These mouthwatering garlic mushrooms in the air fryer is a quick and easy side dish that pairs well with everything. Toss them in garlic, oil, and herbs to complete any weeknight meal.
Servings 2 Servings
- 8 Oz. Button Mushrooms
- 4 Garlic Cloves Minced
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Curly Parsley
- 1 Rosemary Sprig
- ½ teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ½ teaspoon Pepper
- 2 tablespoon Grapeseed Oil
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Premium Glaze
Wash the mushroom and pat dry. Set aside.
In a large or suitable size bowl, well combine the oil, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, parsley, and remaining ingredients.
Add the mushrooms to the sauce. Transfer the mushrooms in the air fryer basket and cook on 370 degrees for 10 minutes or until they are tender, tossing and turning halfway through for even cooking.
Once finished, top with fresh parsley and serve warm as a side dish.
***Calories are estimated per serving***
- You CAN use fresh herbs in this recipe! Thyme, fresh sage, rosemary, and basil work in this recipe as well.
- Mushroom Type: I recommend using mushrooms that are the same size to ensure even cooking. We also used button mushrooms as pictured in this post, but you can use whichever mushrooms you’d like.
- Be sure to clean the mushrooms prior to cooking them. This will help prevent sliminess.
- Cooking wine is NOT necessary. Feel free to use lemon juice or lime juice. If you do not like any of the options, you may also use 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar. Or feel free to leave them out.
Serving: 2Servings | Calories: 182kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 9g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 472mg | Potassium: 510mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 0.4IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 5mg