Haitian Epis (Haitian Seasoning Base)
Learn to make Haitian Epis as it is used as the base for almost all Haitian recipes. It is a perfect blend of fresh natural herbs, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, and peppers.
Servings 76 Servings
- ½ cup Fresh parsley chopped
- 10 sprigs Thyme
- 1 tablespoon Whole Cloves
- 10 Cloves garlic
- 1 cup Bell peppers and onions
- 1 cup Green onions
- 2 tablespoon Basil
- 2 teaspoon Salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 1 cup Olive oil
- ⅓ cup Apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup Better bouillon vegetable base paste
Place the ingredients in a blender or food processor. Blend to desired consistency, but not liquify. Blend in the form of pesto.
Place in a 16oz jar. Refrigerate for later use.
Serving: 76Servings | Calories: 29kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 145mg | Potassium: 14mg | Vitamin A: 50IU | Vitamin C: 1.7mg | Iron: 0.2mg