Air Fryer Shoestring Fries
These crispy Shoestring French Fries are so good and delicious. They are a healthier alternative to the traditional French fries. These seasoned fries are flavored to perfection and complete any burger or meal!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 18 minutes
Servings 4 People
- 1 lb. shoestring French fries
- 3 tbsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
In a large bowl, add the potatoes. Then add the salt, pepper, and paprika, along with the vegetable oil.
Toss to combine. Transfer to the air fryer basket.
Cook on 400 degrees for 18 minutes; tossing and turning the fries a couple times in between cooking to make sure the fries are cooked evenly. Do not cook no more than 20 minutes to avoid over-cooking. Serve warm with your favorite burger and dip or ketchup!
Air Frying tips:
- If you have not used the air fryer, it is best to pre-heat the air fryer for maximum result.
- You can add a little heat to the fries seasoning by adding 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper.
- You can use olive oil instead of vegetable oil to fry the potatoes.
Serving: 4People | Calories: 335kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 9g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 323mg | Potassium: 490mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 2500IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1.8mg