Smoky Chimichurri Cilantro
Scrumptious chimichurri cilantro made with fresh parsley. Blended with garlic, olive oil, and apple cider vinegar. Delicious on beef, fish, and chicken. It is gluten-free, paleo, and vegan! If you have never made this sauce, you are in for an EPIC change with your taste buds. This herbal sauce is filled with bold flavors.
Servings 4 People
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika or regular paprika is fine too
- 1/2 tsp pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup red onions
Place all of the ingredients in a food processor and blend.
Pour the mixture in a bowl, and serve with your favorite side dish or meat and enjoy!
Keep refrigerated for up to 5 days in an airtight container.
Serving: 4Servings | Calories: 44kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 147mg | Potassium: 87mg | Fiber: 1g | Vitamin A: 19IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 4mg