Portobello Mushroom Pizza With Prosciutto
Portobello Mushroom Pizza With Prosciutto! Easy and delicious mushroom pizza that's keto proof, 30-minute proof, low carb, and made quickly with a few ingredients.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 2 People
- 2 Portobello Mushroom
- ½ lbs. cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp. fresh basil chopped
- 1 cup marinara sauce see the recipe notes/tips below
- olive oil spray
- 2 slices prosciutto slices chopped
Clean and pat dry the mushrooms. Chop the basil and set aside. Cut the prosciutto slices, prepare the cheese and marinara sauce.
Assemble your Portobello Mushroom Pizza: Fill the mushroom cavity with marinara sauce. Top with cheese, then the prosciutto slices and chopped basil. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Serve warm and enjoy!
Portobello Mushroom Pizza notes/tip:
- If you rinse the mushroom under water, be sure to pat dry the mushroom completely before applying the sauce as it will run through the mushroom.
- You can create your own marinara sauce, or purchase Aldi’s Primavera Pasta Sauce.
Serving: 2People | Calories: 575kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 45g | Saturated Fat: 24g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 141mg | Sodium: 1303mg | Potassium: 199mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1400IU | Calcium: 770mg | Iron: 0.7mg