Bold Spicy Creole Shrimp Tacos
These Bold Spicy Creole Shrimp Tacos are made with bold ingredients to take the shrimp taco recipe to the next level with Creole flavors! These tacos are not only delicious but are the most flavorful tacos you'll ever try!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 1 bag already cooked shrimp 12 oz. bag
- 1 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 cup water
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add the shrimp to the heated oil and cook for 3 minutes; stirring a few times to avoid sticking.
Reduce the heat to low and instantly add the above ingredients in order starting with the basil. Stir and cook for 2 minutes then remove from heat.
Assemble in a soft tortilla with your preferred toppings.
Tips and Notes / Most Noteworthy:
- I bought the already cooked shrimp. I would recommend removing the tail before "cooking" the shrimp.
- This taco recipe is great with fresh spinach, avocados, and grape tomatoes.
- Consider this recipe if you are also feeding a large crowd.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 277kcal | Carbohydrates: 1.4g | Protein: 54.3g | Fat: 6.7g | Saturated Fat: 0.5g | Cholesterol: 330mg | Sodium: 1732mg | Potassium: 472mg | Sugar: 0.1g | Calcium: 190mg | Iron: 1.6mg