Kid-Approved Coconut Macaroons
Coconut Macaroons – One of my favorite coconut cookies to make is the delicious Kid-Approved Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons. They are soft on the inside and slightly crispy on the outside.
These coconut macaroons are kid friendly. I have three picky eaters- but they could not keep their hands off these cookies.
They’re incredibly easy to make and require no special attention or equipment. With barely five ingredients and just a few steps, you’ll enjoy these coconut cookies or macaroons in no time.
Must be warned, they are ridiculously addictive. These macaroons will have you coming back for more!
If you love coconut and you love chocolate, then these decadent coconut cookies are the perfect treat the entire family can enjoy.
These macaroons are great when paired with the Sweet Monsoon Chai Tea.
Every day is a fresh start. Make today be the day to do something great for yourself.
Kid-Approved Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons
- 1 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large egg white beaten until stiff form
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix together the salt, coconut flakes, almond extract, and condensed milk. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg white until stiff form.
- Gently fold the egg whites and the coconut mixture together until well combined.
- Place on an ungreased parchment paper. Use a cookie scoop to evenly spread out the coconut mixture onto the parchment paper.
- Allow cooling. Cover in almond bark dark chocolate. Please follow the directions on the package.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Enjoy!