Air Fryer Cheese Cake – With its indulgent middle and satisfyingly crunchy base, cheesecake is one sweet treat that always hits the spot.
Whether served up for guests or at the end of a family meal, there’s something about this indulgent dessert that means just one slice is never enough!
Cheese cakes can sometimes feel intimidating, but this sweet and creamy recipe uses just a few ingredients, and thanks to the air fryer the cooking time is just a fraction of the time needed in a regular oven.
The soft, spreadable texture of cream cheese is what gives cheese cake its signature texture along with a mild, tangy taste that lends itself well to so many different flavors.
It may save you some calories, but don’t be tempted to use low-fat cream cheese in this recipe!
The regular stuff is going to give you much better results, giving you that beautiful creamy texture that cheesecake is all about. Everything in moderation, after all!
A good tip is to let your cream cheese cool down to room temperature before you start to cook.
This will help ensure that it mixes in smoothly, avoiding any lumps and resulting in a luxuriously silky mix.
If you don’t have time to let it cool, simply cut it into small sections before adding it to your bowl.
Tossing the chocolate chips with flour before adding them to your cheese cake mix will help prevent them from sinking to the bottom (this tip works for other ingredients too!).
You can easily adjust the flavor to your taste by subbing semi-sweet chocolate chips for white or dark chocolate, or even swap it out for something completely different.
This cheesecake recipe is highly adaptable and makes for a great base for other flavors and toppings.
How Do I Know When My Air Fryer Cake Is Ready?
Your cheese cake is done when the outside is completely set and the middle is mostly set but with a bit of jiggle.
You don’t want it to be too done when you take it out of your air fryer as it will continue to bake as it cools.
If your cheese cake has cracked on the surface, then it has been cooked for too long.
How Long Do I Need To Set My Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cheese cake?
For the cheesecake to reach the proper consistency, it must be left to set before serving.
Try and set it for at least 6 hours, although leaving it overnight is ideal. While it does mean you’ll have to wait to dig in, it also means that this recipe is a great make-ahead option for dinner parties and celebrations.
It’s best to let your cheesecake cool down gradually before putting it in the refrigerator – you might also like to run a knife around the edge just before you put it in so it is easier to get out of the tin before serving.
How To Bake A Cake In The Air Fryer
The full recipe & ingredients are listed below in the recipe card, but here you’ll find a quick photo guide for making this recipe perfectly every single time!
Prepare the bread crumbs and set aside in a lined with parchment or greased springform pan suitable to fit the air fryer.
Next, beat the remaining ingredients in a bowl, one at a time until the cream cheese is complete smooth.
Add each ingredient one at a time. Beat in between each ingredient addition.
Transfer the batter to the crust. Topped with more chocolate chips (see photo 10) and bake for 45 minutes in the air fryer on 220 degrees.
Let cool for 4 hours or more so that the cake can settle.
More Air Fryer Dessert Recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! You can bake a cake in the air fryer. Depending on the air fryer you have, the temperature may vary.
You can cook almost anything in the air fryer. You can cook protein, seafood, and desserts.
Air fried cheesecake is cheese cake that’s baked in the air fryer.
Yes, you can put aluminum foil in the air fryer as long as you are using low heat, and allowing hair to pass through when air frying.
Haitian Food Dessert Recipes To Try
If you love this air fryer cheese cake recipe, consider trying this Haitian food desserts next:
Please follow us on YouTube to see all of our latest videos!
Air Fryer Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 ½ Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- ⅓ Cup Butter Unsalted; melted
- 8 Oz Cream Cheese 2 – 8 Oz. Cream Cheese; softened
- 14 Oz. Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Large Eggs Room Temperature
- 1 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips Divided
- 3 tablespoon All-Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Gather the ingredients and set aside.
- Mix together the cracker crumbs and butter in a bowl, and pat into a greased or lined springform pan suitable to fit the air fryer.
- Beat the remaining ingredients one at a time until completely smooth.
- Fold ½ cup of the chocolate chips
- Pour the batter into the Cracker Crumbs and topped with remaining chocolate chips. Use more if desired.
- Bake uncovered on 220° for 45 minutes or until firm. Let cool for 30 minutes, then transfer in the fridge for 6 hours or longer. Best over night.
- Serve cool and enjoy!
- After the cake is complete, let sit for 6 hours in the fridge, although leaving it overnight is ideal.
- You can easily adjust the flavor to your taste by subbing semi-sweet chocolate chips for white or dark chocolate, or even swap it out for something completely different.
- You can make this cake in two pans. If using two pans, bake the cake for 25 minutes instead of 45 (or until firm).